Azalea Festival Art Show Competition
- ALL students, regardless of the Adobe program you are studying, are required to do this challenge. Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator are the preferred programs for this challenge.
Final digital file due Friday, April 12 no exceptions.
- Featuring the four colors above, you are going to create a work of art. Selected art will be printed, framed, and entered in the juried Azalea Festival Art Show.
- Start by setting up the four swatches in your program using the hex codes above. You MUST incorporate ALL four of the colors in your design. Learn how to do it HERE. You can also get the swatches file (Azalea.ASE) on a flash drive from Ms. Durkin, then go to Swatches>Load Swatches. Other colors are allowed but do not have other colors dominate the design.
- Final Art Size 8.25"x11.75" (594x846px), 300ppi, .jpg format
- Explore textures, brushes, type, blending modes, opacity, filters, collages- Let your creativity run wild! USE LAYERS and name your layers! BEFORE you do a Google search, explore the free resources HERE.
- Stuck for ideas? Check out this poster made by Durkin.
- Check out Brain Buffet's creativity page